Middle/Senior Remote Python, Django Developer
We are looking for a wicked Software Developer with Python as a middle name.
Who we are & what we do? We are located in Ghent (Belgium). By developing all kinds of services, we build a super app that helps you to manage and have an overall picture of your day-to-day life. The aim is to reduce the workload on recurring & administrative tasks, so there is more Quality-time in your personal life.
We are looking for people who share our values.
Commitment - Genuinely enthusiastic and passionate, this is who we are. We take ownership to reach our goals & are dedicated loyal persons that others can rely on.
Integrity & authenticity – Rise and shine!!! You are free to be your authentic self. We celebrate your strengths while acknowledging your weaknesses. The basic ingredients for this are your honesty, your transparency and your integrity.
Team - We find cohesion in our team that is happy and optimistic about its opportunities. A team that is focused on cooperation and has a mature and professional attitude towards everyone. We are constructive and honest. We help and inspire colleagues to bring out the best in themselves.
Agility - The digital world is continuously changing. It’s up to us to take this opportunity and create together a better world. We are always looking for better solutions, go to the next level, challenge and reinvent ourselves. It is a never-ending fascinating story.
Что мы ожидаем от кандидата
- Working with the Agile methodology Scrum. The succeccful candidate will have a daily call with your colleague(s) to discuss the user stories & the tasks to be done
- Together with the Product Owner, the succeccful candidate will plant sprints every week + review them
Основные требования (образование, навыки)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree
- Experience in developing
- Hard requirements: Python, Django, RestFramework ▪ Soft requirements: AWS microservices, CI/CD automation ▪ Good to have: Firebase experience, Message/Integration broker experience (AMQP) ▪ Any experience with Docker, Heroku
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Team player skills
- Passion, self-motivation, self-drive and self-learning
- You are not afraid of a challenge and learning new technologies
- A drive for all phases of the software development process: from analysis, requirements, and design over implementation to test and release
- eager to dive deep into our customer’s world to enable the creation of the best solution possible
Чем предстоит заниматься (функциональные обязанности)
- Define together with the team leader the general architecture of the models in the platform
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Contribute to the different integrated services
- Extend the core application with extra functionalities
Что мы предлагаем (соцпакет, льготы, бонусы)
- A full-time contract
- An attractive, challenging and varied job in an international atmosphere, with growth potential
- An informal atmosphere, where open communication is not just words