Scale your startup to the European market!
Astana Hub, in partnership with the Russian-Finnish Business Accelerator, announces the acceptance of applications from startups to present ideas to Finnish investors.
The purpose of the event is to help projects in attracting investments, finding new contacts, partners in Finland, assisting in entering the Finnish market, as well as quickly launching a company in Europe. Project pitching is carried out in order to get feedback from Finnish experts (investors, mentors, potential partners) and enlist their support.
Russian-Finnish Business Accelerator provides cooperation with science parks and municipal administrations of Finland, transfer of technologies to European industrial platforms, presentation of startups to European investors, funds and angels, quick launch of a project in Europe, and support at all stages - from presentation and pitching to company registration .
Participant selection criteria:
- Your IT product must be competitive and aimed at selling to foreign markets;
- Presentation of the project in English;
- Knowledge of English at least at a conversational level.
Stages of selection of participants:
- Primary screening of applications for the completeness of the data provided;
- Selection of startups by partner experts and sending presentations for consideration by funds;
- Pitching according to the appointed date.
Application deadline: September 15, 2021
Registration - link
Expand your startup boundaries with Astana Hub!