Marketing Manager in South East Asia
Brief description of the vacancy
Binance Exchange is the leading crypto exchange by trading volume and users, with customers in over 180 countries and regions.
Basic requirements (education, skills)
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- Strong passion for working in a start-up environment
- 2+ years of experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building online forum, launching ambassador programs, creating event series, creating email newsletter, managing social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Telegram)
- 1+ years experience in managing online/offline events
- Proven track record in managing and engaging communities via Telegram or similar channels
- Understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Excellent proficiency in English language skill
- Excellent proficiency in Korean language skill
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and good track record with time management
What to do (functional responsibilities)
- Execute all marketing efforts with hands-on approach
- Manage, build upon relationships with affiliate partners and acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme
- Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI and manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spent
- Oversee all affiliate campaigns ensuring integrity and meeting service standards
- Work on integrated campaigns, come up with strategy, brief and work on execution and performance measurement.
- Continuous effort on creating new content, channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth
- Structuring, managing and growing our community via various local social channels.
- Moderate local forums, social platforms and chat groups for community engagement
- Coordinate inter-department collaboration between Angels and Binance teams (overseeing BD, Marketing, generating leads, market research, data requests, etc.)
- Brainstorming and implementing online/offline event plans and concepts
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Flat organisation
- Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
- Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!