inDriver. Senior Designer (SMM)
Brief description of the vacancy
inDriver is an international ride-hailing service headquartered in Mountain View, CA. inDriver user base exceeds 100M users in more than 625 cities in 42 countr
Что мы ожидаем от кандидата
- Portfilio of work to be proud of
- Experience in marketing / advertising projects and Social Media (as part of the workload will be dedicated to SMM design)
- Extensive knowledge of all relevant software
- Self-organized and confident in a deadline-driven environment
- Commitment to quality, attention to detail
- Able to work effectively by Yourself and in a team environment, including co-working on projects, co-developing ideas.
- Aware of latest techniques, software packages, equipment, best practices and developments within the design community. Willing to learn new tricks and spread the knowledge within all our big Creative and Marketing Team.
- English language: upper - intermediate or better
Чем предстоит заниматься (функциональные обязанности)
- Create compelling and eye-cathching Key Visuals, develop Design layouts and all supporting materials for our marketing campaigns.
- Implement design concepts across various media and formats. Execute creative materials from concept through production.
- Support the Creative and SMM teams with fresh ideas and outstanding visualization of concepts.
- Find new and appealing design ideas while remaining within brand guidelines. We like to be consistent and recognizable, but we hate to do the same things again and again.
- Create various creative routes/options (according to the brief) where new concepts are required for evaluation/testing.
- Help us evolve brand identity guidelines; assess typography, imagery and other key visual components.
- Contribute to design team overall growth and development by sharing tips and tricks, trends and best practices
Что мы предлагаем (соцпакет, льготы, бонусы)
- Stable salary + individually discussed other types of motivation.
- VHI from the first day of work.
- Combined work schedule with partial remote work.
- Personal growth programs in which we set goals and move towards them together.
- Unlimited opportunities for growth.