Binance. Technical support specialist (API Agent)
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate
What to do (functional responsibilities):
- Manage and provide support for backend applications including API integration to our platforms;
- Configure and troubleshoot issues received from users via our Zendesk ticketing system;
- Escalate issues based on comprehensive reporting of one’s work, and analyze the business requirements and feedback from others to create and maintain documentation;
- Coordinate with local team members to provide technical support, maintenance and resolution of issues.
What we expect from the candidate:
- Fluent ability in English;
- Some programming background is a big plus;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field (Computer Science a big plus);
- Knowledgeable in hardware and software applications, installation, configuration, and maintenance of the data warehouse; and operating systems such as Windows/Linux/iOS;
- Prior exposure to data warehouse, prior experience working in IT Services or B2B after-sale service;
- Strong logical and analytical mindset with a high sense of responsibility and teamwork is a must;
- Able to work under pressure and solve problems independently whilst holding strong communication skills.
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses):
Working at Binance:
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry;
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems;
- International work environment and flat organisation;
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company;
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.