inDriver: Сompliance specialist
Brief description of the vacancy
inDriver is an international IT product company. We are among the top 3 mobile services for ordering trips in the world.
Basic requirements (education, skills):
- Experience work in a large business (4+ years preferred);
- Work experience in a technology company;
- Three years of experience in compliance;
- Experience in preparing opinions on changes in legislation / risk assessment;
- SOX audit experience.
What you will be doing (functional duties):
- Develop, revise, and enforce compliance policies and procedures;
- Monitoring the legislation in compliance area (applicable to the legal entities of the Company in different countries);
- Conduct analyses of various compliance risks applicable to a different locations of the Company (including sanctions and anti-corruption);
- Evaluate and address conflict of interest cases;
- Conduct KYC (including deep due diligence) for third parties;
- Review the company’s various activities (e.g. sponsorship, donations, gifts, and hospitality requests) for compliance with applicable laws and internal policies;
- Work cross-functionally to identify, assess, and manage existing and emerging compliance issues and risks in the business, countries, and industry;
- Internal investigation (full circle);
- Coordinate and supervise external advisors in jurisdictions where the Company operates.
- Provide consultation for Business (support in new countries) for mitigation of compliance risks.
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses):
- Stable salary, official registration;
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Unlimited opportunities for professional and career growth, regular external and internal training;
- Partially or fully paid additional training courses, including English classes;
- Relocation package for candidates from other regions.