The project is the development of an application for online insurance.
The customer is a digital insurance company that protects the property and cars of more than 150,000 customers in Germany and the United Kingdom against risks.
Technology stack: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Sidekiq, Redis, Heroku, AWS, REST API.
- Developing new features and implementing product concepts;
- Code reviews and testing;
- Working closely with the development team.
- Commercial Ruby development experience for 3+ years;
- Experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Experience with RSpec and Heroku;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Understanding of integration and creating well tested and documented APIs;
- Knowledge of OOP principles, SOLID, DRY, KISS, DDD;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork skills, willingness to learn new tools and technologies;
- Level of English — Intermediate.
Reasons to join us:
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects.
Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
Many different ways to grow – you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth.
Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule – whatever is convenient for you.
Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Join our team!