Full Stack Developer / Back End Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer / Back End Developer Required work experience: 1-3 years Full-time, remote work
Careerist is an online learning platform that trains tech job seekers and automates their job applications with software, leading to faster and higher placement. It features live and self-paced training via adaptive-learning software and partnerships with third-party tutors who teach on Careerist's infrastructure. It was founded by serial entrepreneurs in 2019 and has been backed by YCombinator and other VC investors with $5M in funding.
Techcrunch’s review of Careerist states: "Edtech meets SaaS in Careerist’s job placement learning platform. The startup trains job seekers through live and self-paced training taught by third-party tutors. The adaptive learning software is meant to help candidates prepare for tech interviews. Once a candidate is well equipped, Careerist uses automation to help them apply for jobs. The startup doesn’t require tuition until candidates are placed."
- Life-changing tech product on the US market with a great mission;
- Remote work with no bureaucracy;
- Career-growth opportunities;
- Competitive compensation in US dollars;
- Opportunity to get stock options;
- Atmosphere of freedom and creativity.
Required work experience: 1-3 years
Full-time, remote work
- Being proactive, having the ability to suggest solutions;
- Hands-on approach, ability to create quick solutions for hard problems;
- Gathering technical requirements and assessing possible solutions;
- Proficiency in technical English;
- Solid knowledge of and interest in algorithms;
- Ability to extract information from unstructured data;
- Solid knowledge of databases;
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package;
- Internal mentorship;
- No time tracking, flexible schedule;
- Remote work opportunity;
- Corporate psychologist, coaches, mastermind for managers;
- Corporate English/Spanish/Ukrainian/Manual QA/Product & project management/Psychology and Coaching courses;
- 15 PTO, 10 paid American holidays;
- Flexible sick leaves;
- Corporate merch.