KitRUM: Lead Node.js Engineer
KitRUM is a one-stop custom software development company headquartered in sunny Florida with development centers in Ukraine and Poland.
Basic requirements (education, skills):
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Experience with APIs and product development;
- Extensive experience with Node.js;
- Familiarity with MongoDB, RabbitMQ, GraphQL, Google Cloud Platform, and Firebase;
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate.
What you will be doing (functional duties):
- Lead our backend team and be responsible for tasks critical to client's and our fast-paced business growth and evolution;
- Collaborate and grow in a dynamic and autonomous environment while working in small, agile, and cross-functional teams;
- Be part of a team that will take full operational responsibility for the services that you own;
- Provide your expertise in solving platform-related problems;
- Create platform-specific implementations and features.
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses):
- High compensation according to your technical skills;
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- Democratic management style & friendly environment;
- WFH mode;
- Annual Paid vacation — 20 b/days + unpaid vacation;
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year;
- Ukrainian official holidays;
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings);
- Cozy office in the center of the city;
- Coffee, cookies and other goodies;
- Professional and personal growth.