YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY: The Glover Specialist will be responsible to lead and supervise the Glover Specialist as they conduct day-to-day operations, managing the Couriers, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with Management and ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organizations financial and operations functions.BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Plans and oversees strategic, operational, and administrative programs, projects, and/or services of broad significance to the organization within the designated functional area of focus.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
- Provides strategic advice and recommendations to leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices, and procedures within the specified functional area of focus.
- Recruit, train and onboard the entire fleet of Couriers (couriers) in the new city
- Be responsible for implementing processes and optimizing strategies involving the acquisition and retention of Couriers
- Have a Data Sensitive approach, making sure that all the information is transferred to our database and reports
- Analyzes, designs, documents, and implements internal reporting systems and procedures for the organization or business entity, within a specified functional area of operation, as applicable to the specified functional area of focus.
- Be responsible for all documentation and contracts of Couriers in the city
- Be there for the Couriers when they need support
- Take care of procurement, ensuring that all Couriers receive the work kit and are ready to spread the Glovo brand
- Ensure that all Couriers are properly trained and prepared to provide feedback to the Fleet Operations Manager
- Manage scheduling, attendance and general administration of Info-Sessions while supporting daily operations through operational supervision and analysis of KPIs
- Communicate effectively with the local Operations Manager on customer support processes and operations
- Improve processes on behalf of Couriers through projects (when necessary)
- Recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of Glovo. Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures by Couriers.
- Identify channels to source new leads and potential Couriers through both online and offline mediums
- Analyze daily and weekly operation metrics with a macro view of the long-term success of the city.
- Optimize delivery times and Courier earnings.
- Develop analytical frameworks and models for your city and the region
- Oversee organizational insurance policies.
- Ensure health and Safety committee meetings are held and tasks assigned. Ensure service levels are maintained and customer satisfaction achieved.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s in Engineering,Economics or similar education is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy in MS programs or ERP systems.
- 2 +years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.).
- Experience in on-demand delivery is a plus
- Open to directions and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Effective English written and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts