Intership Project Team Lead (Manual QA)
Remote work at the ed-tech company. Working hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm PDT Salary 600$ per month
Internship Project Lead
We are looking for a Project Lead for the Internship department who is passionate about their job, communicative, and ready to work hard. The main goal of this position is to communicate with customers, and support and help them.
Careerist is an online learning platform that trains tech job seekers and automates their job applications with software, leading to faster and higher placement. It features live and self-paced training via adaptive-learning software and partnerships with third-party tutors who teach on Careerist's infrastructure. It was founded by serial entrepreneurs in 2019 and has been backed by YCombinator and other VC investors with $5M in funding.
- Organizing the work of the project: keep the record of students and their scores;
- Support students in answering their questions regarding the course;
- Control the work of projects and students’ activeness;
- Check students’ task results and give feedback;
- Everyday scrum calls with students for 15-20 minutes.
- Life-changing tech product on the US market with a great mission;
- Remote work;
- Career-growth opportunities;
- Competitive compensation in US dollars;
- The atmosphere of freedom and creativity;
- Flexibility in terms of time management;
- 15 paid PTO + 10 American holidays;
- Internal education, psychologists, professional coaching, and English classes are available.
- Your level of English is C1 (Advanced) or higher (written and spoken)
- You are very energetic
- You have previous experience working with customers
- You are interested in working 100% online
- Knowledge of Manual QA
- You are looking for a chance to show your best in an American startup while helping people change their lives
Working hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm PDT
Salary 600$ per month
Send your resume to [email protected]