Digital Bridge Awards 2023: nominations for the main Kazakh award for digitalization announced
This year the best in the field of digitalization will be determined in eight categories, including IT entrepreneurship, export, training of IT specialists and media coverage. Applications for the award are already being accepted.
The traditional annual award will be presented as part of the international technology forum Digital Bridge 2023, that will be held on October 12-13 in Astana.
«Digital Bridge Awards is a prestigious award given to the best IT companies that have achieved high performance in the development of information and communication technologies in the Republic of Kazakhstan. We intend to encourage the most successful projects operating in the innovation market. Winners will be determined in eight categories. For example, there are organizations that use technology to improve the lives of others and the world around us and solve environmental, social, economic problems and personal growth of employees and in the field of maintain high personnel development standards. Each of the nominations has it’s own exclusivity and is of particular value for the further development of our society,” said Bagdat Musin, Minister of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Any company engaged in information and communication technologies, venture capital investment, training of IT specialists and more can apply for participation in the prestigious award. In addition, not only organizations but also individuals can nominate nominees by filling out a questionnaire.
The voting will take place in two stages: the popular nomination of the nominees, and then the decision for each category will be made by the jury which includes the best industry experts. Applications for participation are accepted on the website digitalbridge.kz until September 10.
The winners of the Digital Bridge Awards 2023 will be determined in 8 categories:
- Startup of the Year- the nomination is awarded to a team that shows good results ( increase in users/ market share/revenue) over the past 2 years.
- Export Excellence- nomination is awarded to a organization that has achieved the greatest success in the export of IT goods/ IT services.
- Employer of Choice- the nomination is given to an organization that creates a stimulating work environment for the professional and personal growth of employees and adheres to high standards an the field of personnel development.
- VC of the Year- awarded to a venture capitalist who has made a significant impact by demonstrating excellence in identifying and supporting innovative start-up projects.
- Tech Educational Leader- nomination will be given to a programming school that has shown excellence in using innovative, bold and creative initiatives.
- Tech Media of the Year- nomination is awarded to a media resource that effectively used media tools opened new channels of interaction with the audience ensuring their involvement.
- Tech for Good- nomination is awarded to an organization that uses technology to improve the lives of others and the world around us and solve environmental, social, economic problems.
- Costumer Champion- the nomination will be awarded to an organization that adapts with love and care to the needs of it’s costumers and constantly strives to improve it’s interaction with them.
Digital Bridge 2023 is the largest technological forum in Central Asia which is held with the participation of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan K. Tokayev. The main topic of the forum this year will be the discussion of the role of artificial intelligence in the modern world- Artificial and Human Intelligence: The right balance. The organizers of the Digital Bridge are the Ministry of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Mayor’s Office of Astana and the Astana Hub International Technopark of IT Startups.
Digital Bridge Awards is an annual prestigious digitalization award established in the Republic of Kazakhstan. This award recognizes excellence and innovation in information and communication technology (ICT) and digital transformation. The Digital Bridge Awards are one way to recognize and reward companies, start-ups, organizations and individuals that have a significant impact on the development of the digital industry in Kazakhstan.
Login to leave a comment