We have simplified the procedure for participating in the Astana Hub Battle!
We have great news - Digital Bridge 2021 will be held mainly offline, which means that we are returning to the old format and criteria for the battle.
To participate, you only need to apply at digitalbridge.kz/battle.(The site is no longer working)
The long-awaited battle of startups will be held from October 28 to 29 in a completely live format - dynamic performances, lively emotions, a startup atmosphere and many cool projects on the same stage. Top tech entrepreneurs will receive cash checks to develop their product.
1st place — 10,000 USD
2nd place — 5,000 USD
3rd place — 3,000 USD
- A scalable project at the MVP or MVO stage
- Experience in the market no more than two years
- At least two key team members
How will Astana Hub Battle 2021 go?
- Collection of applications on the website digitalbridge.kz/battle(The site is no longer working) until October 25.
- Semi-final: The 100 most competitive projects will advance to the semi-finals and perform offline with a one-minute presentation.
- Final: According to the decision of the expert jury, 10 best projects will perform on the main stage of digitalbridge.kz with a 3-minute presentation.
- Based on the results of two stages of selection - the semi-final and the final - the winners will be determined
Time and format:
Semifinal - 28 October
Final, gala dinner - October 29
Congress Center, Nur-Sultan.
Teams that make it to the semifinals will be able to participate in the “startup alley” — an exhibition of startup projects as part of the Digital Bridge 2021 forum
Astana hub Battle finalists will be invited to the closed gala dinner of the Digital Bridge 2021 forum with the participation of the Minister of Digital Development - Bagdat Musin.
Applications for participation are accepted until October 25 on the website digitalbridge.kz/battle(The site is no longer working)