Partner of Astana Hub announced a competition for the search for a service aggregator to implement the solution in their company
The Astana Hub International Technopark of IT Startups, together with Dimpulse and OpenSky, announces a search for technological solutions and start-up projects with the functions of an aggregator of goods and services.
The purpose of the search is to acquire or integrate product and service aggregation solutions for the OpenSky air charter platform as a technology that includes a database of connected providers.
A startup solution should include one of the following areas:
- aggregator for restaurants and catering companies, choice of in-flight meals;
- aggregator for hotels and apartments providing accommodation services;
- aggregator of transfer service providers for the transportation of passengers and crews;
- aggregator for aviation fuel suppliers for refueling aircraft in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Main standarts and requirements for the project:
- the technological solution must be the applicant's own development;
- the application must be accompanied by a visual presentation of the startup project;
- it is necessary to have a ready-made solution or a startup from the MVP stage and above;
- The cost of a solution or a startup should not exceed 10 million tenge per year.
Deadline for applications: until December 5 of the current year. You can apply on the competition website.