Pro Analytics Conf: GovTech'22
We invite you to become a participant of the conference “Pro Analytics Conf: GovTech’22”!
The conference will discuss the need to develop competencies in terms of architecture and process approach in the public sector, analysis of the training of government specialists in the field of information technology, business analysis, IT architecture, management and project management.
The conference program includes theoretical and practical parts based on trainings.
Conference speakers are practitioners and managers of state and quasi-state companies in the field of IT in Kazakhstan, such as:
- Evgeny Maksimov - Head of the NGO "League of Professional Programmers"
- Jonas Stankevichus - Deputy Chairman of JSC NIH Zerde
- Daulet Dushabaev - Head of the Development Department of the DCHK in the IT Department of the ICRIAP
- Bolat Basheev - Chairman of the ICT Committee. NPP Atameken
- Nikolai Sudnikov — President IIBA Kazakhstan Chapter
- Nazgul Yergalieva – Specialist in International Law on Human Rights and Public Policy
- Venera Seksenbayeva — Associate Director Deputy Director of Technology Consulting Group KPMG
- Assel Moldabekova — Adviser to the Minister of ICRIAP
- Miras Nasambaev — System Analyst, Trainer
- Liza Kakhovskaya - Product Director.
The event will be held online on February 25 from 9:00 to 16:30 Nur-Sultan time.
Registration is open until February 22 inclusive.