Webinar on "Introduction to ML/AI on AWS. Overview of the main services and how they work in the Amazon Web Services cloud"
Noventiq Kazakhstan invites you to a webinar dedicated to the capabilities of the Amazon Web Services cloud in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning. AWS provides the widest and most diverse set of AI/ML services for business.
- We will look at AWS services that you can use to implement artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities in business applications.
Specialized AI services for speech, vision, documents and other tasks can be easily integrated into workflows and used for personalization of recommendations, image and text recognition, identification of objects in an image or video, and other standard scenarios.
- We will also get acquainted with Amazon SageMaker, a fully managed service that allows developers and data specialists to create, train and deploy machine learning (ML) models.
* The webinar is intended for business analysts, data analysts, Big Data and Data science experts, as well as IT specialists who work with AWS cloud services.
- Sermagambetov Bolat, Solution Sales Manager, Noventiq
- Daria Matveeva, AWS Architect, Noventiq
Participation is free, mandatory registration is required.