Webinar about a unique Kazakh esports startup Pinger.Pro
“Pinger.Pro” is a Kazakhstani esports tournament platform for competitions aimed at developing the field of esports in Kazakhstan.
Our goal is to develop the esports sphere in Kazakhstan in terms of holding large-scale tournaments, producing game content and providing opportunities for talented Kazakhstanis to find themselves in the field.
Speaker of the webinar Bauyrzhan Sadiev, CEO of the esports platform Pinger.Pro , will tell the audience:
- how was the startup idea born;
- what were the difficulties at the first stages of the project launch;
- about the specifics of the project development in Kazakhstan;
- how to scale a startup into an esports event service agency;
- what is the difference between cyberstart in Kazakhstan and the CIS;
- about plans for the coming months.
The date of the webinar in Zoom: November 18 at 16:00, Nursultan time