Junior/Middle Product Designer
Brief description of the vacancy
Kolesa Group is an international IT company, we build classifieds for millions of users. Our products are kolesa.kz | krisha.kz | avtoelon.uz
You have to:
- Decide together with the team how the product will develop. Full participation in the discovery process;
- Design interfaces for mobile applications (iOS, Android), desktop and mobile versions of the site;
- Invest and develop emotional product design through UI;
- Write texts for interfaces and landing pages taking into account the user path;
- Create prototypes to test hypotheses, submit them for research and improve prototypes based on the results;
- Take part in research and communicate with users. To identify people's needs and understand their problems — our team of UX researchers will help;
- Work with JTBD, CJM, IA, user story tools;
- Interact with developers, monitor the quality of the implementation of their solutions and answer their questions during the development process;
- Conduct design review before release in production;
- Monitor metrics and their improvement;
- Participate in the design and launch of new projects of the company;
- Experiment regularly, make mistakes and experiment a lot again to find the best solutions.
We are waiting for you:
- Improved communication skills: presentation of your design solutions, openness to discussion, constructive criticism and changes. Ability to sell and negotiate;
- Ability to defend your decisions by talking to managers in the language of business;
- Knowledge of the guidelines of mobile platforms and the ability to make clear, concise, expressive interface design with confirmation of this in your portfolio;
- Experience working with design systems in Figma and attention to detail, as well as an orderly and systematic approach to solving problems;
- Well-developed product thinking: understanding of the subject area and the market, the ability to track interface and product metrics, the skill of forming product/design hypotheses.
- It will be an advantage:
- Experience in working through CX: consumer interactions with the brand through online and offline communications;
- Visual design skills: iconography, illustrations, interface animation, motion design, identity, branding, font design, 3D, etc;
- Editing and micro-copywriting skills;
- The ability to make up.
What we offer is pleasant:
- The possibility of using modern technologies
- Professional growth all inclusive (grading system, individual development plans, mentoring)
- Cool themed events (quizzes, movie nights, Family Day, team building)
- Teaching English
- Attending foreign conferences, participating in meetups, trainings and master classes, access to a huge tech library
- Social package to choose from: medical insurance for VIP package, fitness payment, dental services, training, massage course, psychological services, airline tickets, gasoline coupons, compensation for children.kindergarten or private schools.
- Discounts on fitness, lamoda, skillbox, skyeng, geekbrains
- Modern and cozy offices open to employees 24/7 (hybrid work format is possible)
- Relocation program for nonresident employees.