Главный менеджер по мониторингу (Жезказган)
Brief description of the vacancy
CHIEF MONITORING MANAGER Structural division: Regional branch in the region of Ulytau
What we expect from the candidate
- Quality work
Basic requirements (education, skills)
- Higher economic/financial/legal/education
- Work experience in a bank/ financial institution in lending to small and medium-sized businesses and/or corporate lending / credit administration / risk management/ in claim work, or in national development institutes (related to the analysis and financing of PPP projects) for at least 2 (two) years.
- Must know and apply the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, including those regulating financial, banking and credit activities;
- Must know financial analysis, the basic goals and objectives of the risk management process, the basics and methods of accounting;
- Know the procedure, basics and rules for maintaining and drafting documents (contracts, reports, acts, etc.);
- Have business correspondence skills;
- Must have the skills to conduct presentations and negotiations.
- Knowledge of MS Office, mail applications and Internet resources at the level of an experienced user, knowledge of applied computer programs (1C and DR) is desirable.
- Languages spoken: Kazakh/Russian
What to do (functional responsibilities)
- Conducting all types of monitoring of subsidy projects, guarantees, conditional allocation of funds, standard projects transferred to the Fund's balance sheet as a result of assignment of rights (claims) to borrowers, as well as projects for which state grants have been provided, monitoring and verification of all monitoring objects in accordance with the requirements of financial support programs for entrepreneurship implemented by the Fund (hereinafter - Programs), loan agreements concluded within the framework of Programs, internal documents of the Fund, and the reflection of the results of the monitoring in the monitoring report.
- Interaction on issues related to monitoring with second-tier banks/microfinance organizations/leasing companies participating in the Programs (hereinafter referred to as Partners), authorized state bodies, local executive bodies and other organizations that, according to the terms of the Programs and (or) credit agreements concluded with Partners under the Programs (hereinafter referred to as Credit Agreements) are involved in the process of monitoring projects.
- Coordination of the work of monitoring managers of the Russian Federation and interaction with the Monitoring Department (hereinafter - DM) in the main areas of activity.
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses)