1. General provisions
1.2. IS performs processing of personal data to the following extent:
- last name, first name, patronymic (if any);
- information according to the identity document (identity card and/or passport);
- e-mail address (e-mail);
- phone number.
- address of your place of residence.
- legal address.
- information and banking details about the company (legal entity/ individual entrepreneur);
- and other things.
1.3. IP users are any individual or legal entity that has the right to use IP in its own interest in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the User Agreement for the use of IP.
1.4. The Corporate Fund “Astana Hub International Park of IT Startups "(hereinafter referred to as the Fund) has the right to change this Policy unilaterally by posting the changed text on the Internet at the IP address.
1.5. Users are required to track changes to the Policy themselves.
1.6. Having started using the IP, the User is considered to have accepted the terms of this Policy in full, without any reservations or exceptions. In case of disagreement with any of the provisions, the User is not entitled to use the IP.
1.7. If the User does not agree with this Policy, the User can stop using the IP.
2. Processing of personal data
2.1. The Foundation processes the personal data of Users for the following purposes:
- provision of public, quasi-public and/or private services and/or services;
- provision of other services and services using IP;
2.2. The Foundation may transfer the User's personal data to a third party in the following cases:
- if the User has agreed to transfer their data to a third party;
- if the transfer of personal data is necessary for the provision of services and services;
- if the User uses an IP account for authorized access to the information contained in an information system operated by a third party;
- if the transfer is required within the framework of the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2.3. The Foundation and the User are obliged to take the necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, safety and availability of personal data.
2.4. Users give their consent to the processing of personal data in the IP without any time limit.
2.5. The processing of the User's personal data is terminated in case of blocking and/or archiving his / her IP account.
2.6. Users are obliged to independently ensure the security of their IP account password and bear responsibility for the negative consequences in the form of misuse of their personal data by third parties, resulting from a careless attitude to their account password;
2.7. Users are obliged to update the personal data processed in the IP in the event of their change if automatic updating of the specified data is not possible.
3. Feedback form
3.1. All suggestions and questions regarding the use of IP should be reported to the phone number +7 (7172) 79 97 77