Senior Test Automation Engineer in .NET
Brief description of the vacancy
EPAM is looking for a .NET Senior Test Automation Engineer to extend, improve and fix issues of the test framework that interacts with real hardware.
This position encompasses software development and testing, utilizing C# and Python. C# is used to develop the test framework, while Python is utilized for generating "test profiles."
As Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will provide engineering support to reach essential development milestones of the next-generation software platform.
What You’ll Do
- Implement new functions / features (C#)
- Develop HW drivers for measurement equipment with C#
- Create measurement profiles using Lua or Python
- Execute unit testing of functions / features according to dedicated specification
What You Have
- Solid expertise in C# core
- Basic knowledge of Python core
- Proficiency in developing unit tests
- Ability to read and comprehend electronic schematics
Nice to Have
- MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical System) sensors
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Knowledge sharing within the community of the industry’s top professionals worldwide
- Various opportunities for self-development: hard & soft skills internal training courses, mentoring programs, and unlimited access to 8,000+ LinkedIn Learning courses
- Free English classes with certified teachers
- Competitive compensation in USD, regular assessments, and salary reviews
- Bonuses for participating in the referral program
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely from any place in Kazakhstan
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Relocation opportunities within our offices in 50+ countries with throughout support for you and your family
- 28 vacation days and six trust days per year (sick leave without a medical certificate)
- Medical & family care programs, corporate and social events
- EPAM Kazakhstan is a team of technologists and innovators united by a passion for technology. Today we operate across all cities with offices in Astana, Almaty, and Karaganda and work with the world's leading companies from different industries. EPAM builds a continuously learning organization and helps its employees reach their full potential and achieve their professional goals through learning. Our agile methodologies, customer collaboration frameworks, engineering excellence programs, and hybrid teams offer many career paths and development opportunities.