Compliance and Risk Officer - Poland
Brief description of the vacancy
Poland, Warsaw / Full-time Onsite or Remote / Compliance
Basic requirements (education, skills)
- University degree in business administration, (business) law, finance, risk and treasury or similar.
- At least 5 years experience in risk, fraud, compliance, AML or regulatory function and experience working with any regulated financial services business in legal or compliance roles preferred.
- Certification in compliance or risk management is a big plus but not required.
- Proficiency in compliance applications and tools.
- Good overview of relevant legal and regulatory requirements as well as ICAAP and risk management KPIs and measures.
- Team spirit, very good analytical skills, a critical mindset and the ability to solve complex problems as well as a sense of responsibility and a proactive attitude are appreciated.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Passionate about crypto; fintech industry experience would be an advantage.
- Fluent English and Polish language skills are a must.
What to do (functional responsibilities)
- Development and management of Polish compliance policies and processes.
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and reporting for Polish exchange transactions.
- Focusing on internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with, internal audit reviews, and ongoing or ad hoc reviews for users or transactions.
- Providing statistics on monitoring completion and maintaining register as needed.
- Making recommendations for enhancing the firm’s systems, controls and processes.
- Responsible for the business’s overall risk management
- Key contact in the organization of local risk operations.
- Perform risk identification and assessment.
- Develop policies and standards to eliminate or minimize key risks
- Implement a strategic plan to prevent, eliminate and mitigate risks
- Identify key metrics for risk monitoring and conduct regular reporting for management and executive leadership.
- Fulfill all compliance regulatory and risk reporting requirements
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses)
- Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
- Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
- Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
- Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire