Binance Accelerator Program -Data Scientist Risk Management
Brief description of the vacancy
Asia / Early Careers / Data & Analytics Who may apply: Current undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
- About Binance Accelerator Program Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.
Basic requirements (education, skills)
- Project experience with developing machine learning models at scale
- Deep understanding of modern machine learning techniques and mathematical underpinning, such as classifications, recommendation systems, optimization and etc.
- Good experience with processing large size data is preferred
- Good experience with Python, Java and/or Scala is preferred
- Master or above is preferred
What to do (functional responsibilities)
- Leverage of our PB-scale data warehouse to perform in-depth analysis to build personalized services and provide abnormal user automated recognitionDigital data asset
- Obtain the blockchain based data to perform chain-based data analysis, prediction and recommendations
- Data driven customer feedback and satisfaction analysis: leverage of machine learning techniques to understand customer’s feedback and satisfaction with proven data evidence and analysis
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses)
- Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
- Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
- Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
- Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire