Старший менеджер офиса образовательных программ
Dear applicants, please carefully study the job description and respond only if you are sure that your resume meets our request.
What we expect from the candidate:
- Higher education;
- Work experience in EdTech projects;
- Experience in organizing business events (in online and offline formats).
Basic requirements (education, skills):
- Knowledge of IT and ICT projects;
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to negotiate at the highest level;
- Project management;Analytical skills;Planning skills;Copywriting skills;Basic design skills (ability to create landing pages, presentations);Document management for the project;
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum methodology is welcome;
- Knowledge of Kazakh, Russian, English is not lower than the C level.
What to do (functional responsibilities):
- Analysis of the needs of users of educational services of the technopark;
- Generating ideas, tracking trends in online education in the IT field;
- Preparation of technical specifications of educational programs;
- Preparation of qualification requirements for the selection of experts;
- Tracking procurement procedures;Interaction with service providers (management of the online course development process);
- PR promotion of programs (together with the PR department);Organization of events (online/offline) as part of the PR campaign of the program;
- Assembling and configuring the learning path of the course on the LMS;
- Implementation of the program (acceptance of applications for LMS, organization of tracking meetings, organization of Q-A meetings);Advising program users during training.
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses):
- The salary level is discussed based on the results of successful completion of the selection stages and depends on the qualification;
- Work in an Agile team of talented and ambitious guys who set ambitious goals for themselves, and always achieve them!Huge networking! All IT community of Kazakhstan in the epicenter of innovation - Astana Hub;
- A comfortable and beautiful office on the territory of EXPO, in the center of the IT cluster of the capital;
- Working hours from 09.00 to 18.30, 5/2;
- We participate in various charity events, run marathons, participate in quests and quizzes, but at the same time we manage to work productively;We are not only cool specialists, but also versatile, proactive guys who create various activities within the company (Ted Talks, Mafia, etc.).