Binance: Senior Frontend deveoper ( Trust wallet)
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users.
Basic requirements (education, skills):
5+ years full-time experience as a front-end developer (React JS);
Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms.
What you will be doing (functional duties):
We are looking for experienced Frontend Web Engineer to lead migration of crypto-wallet mobile application on web to join one of our products team.
Lead our efforts: You'll be leading the development of our Chrome Extension app, working closely with the team to define the product;
New initiatives and products: You will be leading initiatives to add support for other blockchains to Trust Wallet, and to launch new complementary products or infrastructure;
Interfacing with users: You will be interfacing directly with end-users and developers building on Trust Wallet. Supporting them and collecting feedback to inform the direction of the product;
Team building: You will be working with the team to create and foster a culture of raising the bar with each new hire.
Regardless of your role, you'll have massive ownership and freedom and have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies across the stack (and across blockchains):
- ReactJS with TypeScript;
- State Management and routing with Redux;
- Chrome Extension development;
- Unit tests with Jest;
- QA Automation with Cypress;
- 3 or more applications from 0 to production.
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses):
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry;
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems;
- International work environment and flat organisation;
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company;
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.