Senior Product Manager (KYC/KYB)
Brief description of the vacancy
We are looking for experienced Android Developers (mid to senior) to design and build the next generation of our mobile Trust Wallet application.
What to do (functional responsibilities):
- Participate in the development of client-server solutions for mobile platforms;
- Create and troubleshoot the code, participate in designing solution architecture;
- Research new technologies, platforms and development tools;
- Be a part of a highly skilled and creative development team.
What we expect from the candidate:
- At least 5 years of experience in developing mobile applications using Kotlin and Java, Android SDK;
- Experience writing auto tests;
- Ability to solve problems independently, without constant mentoring;
- Knowledge of the features of various versions of Android;
- Experience in developing client-server applications;
- Understanding the principles of building multi-threaded applications;
- Understanding the major patterns of mobile applications design (MVC, MVP, MVVM, MVI);
- Experience with git and gitflow, gradle understanding;
- Experience with Realm, SQLite Databases;
- Android Architecture components.
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses):
Working at Binance:
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry;
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems;
- International work environment and flat organisation;
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company;
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.