Andersen_Senior Deep Learning Engineer for SaaS solutions
Brief description of the vacancy
Senior Deep Learning Engineer for SaaS solutions
The project is the creation of new solutions, such as intelligent personal assistants for enterprise engineers. These are SaaS solutions that operate with data and knowledge sources, analyzing them and using them to solve specific problems.
The customer is a company that provides the financial sector and various business areas with necessary analytical services, including data, expertise, and technology for making daily decisions.
Tech stack on the project: Python, MLOps, ML models, ML/DL.
- Influencing the strategy and vision of ML/DL research, tools, pipelining, optimization, deployment, and MLOps for the AI department ;
- Building and optimizing ML/DL training, testing, and inference pipelines for the latest GPU hardware and cloud environments;
- Developing modern DL architectures optimized to meet production requirements;
- Productionizing AI/ML projects.
- Experience in ML projects for 4+ years;
- Solid understanding of DL methods and their math;
- Hands-on experience with the deployment of ML models to production environments;
- Knowledge of tools and methods for model optimization;
- Strong algorithmic skills;
- Solid experience with Python;
- Experience with Linux;
- BS degree in Math and Computer Science or related field;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- MS or PhD degree;
- Programming experience with C++.
Reasons to join us:
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects.
Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
Many different ways to grow – you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth.
Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule – whatever is convenient for you.
Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Join our team!