EРAM: Senior Frontend developer
Brief description of the vacancy
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services.
Basic requirements (education, skills):
- 4+ years of experience in developing and maintaining quality metrics such as code coverage, performance, and accessibility;
- React, Redux, and Node.js programming skills;
- Understanding of fundamental principles behind a scalable application;
- Experience with deployment is a plus;
- Passion for independently learning new technologies;
- Self-motivated, an amazing problem solver, and a fast learner.
What you will be doing (functional duties):
- Work collaboratively with our team of engineers and partner with other teams across operations and engineering;
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and achieve a great user experience;
- Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward, get ahead of users' needs, and transform, innovate, and continuously improve.
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses):
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Corporate and social events;
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports;
- Free English classes;
- Competitive compensaation;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews.