EРAM: Middle / Senior React Native Developer
Brief description of the vacancy
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services.
Basic requirements (education, skills):
- Passion for software development and product build;
- Understanding of mobile app architecture & design;
- Experience in ES6 or Typescript;
- Knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS and REST;
- Competency in one of the state management libraries (Redux, Mobx) with Hooks;
- React Native, Type Script, GraphQL;
- English level B2/B2+.
What you will be doing (functional duties):
- Develop rich client applications using the most popular and growing cross-platform mobile application framework;
- Work in a team of smart and ambitious people;
- Involve in development of rising start-ups.
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses):
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Corporate and social events;
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports;
- Free English classes;
- Competitive compensaation;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews.