Senior Digital Marketing / PPC specialist (Contract)
Brief description of the vacancy
Senior Digital Marketing / PPC specialist (contract) in Astana to work with our team in Astana to establish Tripsome.com in Kazakhstan within the next 6 months.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing / PPC specialist (contract) in Astana to work with our team in Astana to establish Tripsome brand in Kazakhstan within the next 6 months.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Build the right PPC strategy to increase in leads, calls, bookings and sales.
- Ensure a positive return on investment from ad campaigns.
- Build funnels for different marketing channels and report to management the comparison, propose strategy and roadmap.
Here are five key tasks we expect from a PPC specialist:
1. Build a PPC strategy to hit business targets.
Before launching a campaign, get to know our business, industry, and our goals. Use that knowledge to put together an initial strategy focused on getting the best return on investment for our business. Take that information into consideration when creating our strategy so everything must align with our goals and brand.
2. Research keywords and audiences for ad targeting.
This is another important task a PPC specialist must take before launching any ad campaigns. Use the relevant type of research depending on different platforms to launch ads. To run a search ad campaign on Google, for example, the main focus would be on keyword research to target the searches for a certain keyword. To run an ad on Facebook, the focus would not be on keyword research but on audience targeting. So take extra time to understand who is most likely to interact with our ads. Use this research to help determine things like ad copy, ad design, and landing page design.
3. Create ad copy and design multimedia elements for ads.
With the research and our business goals in mind, put together the copy and other creative elements of our ads. Set requirements for a text based ads, social media post to be boosted, YouTube ads and other ads that are crucial to drive leads and sales, but no matter what, our ad creative should align with our brand and goals. Work with our designers to improve our landing page design for the best conversion results. Ensure all of these elements work together to create a cohesive experience so people engage with our ads and convert.
4. Manage bids to maximize return on ad spend PPC ads operate through an auction.
The cost-per-click, or CPC, can fluctuate based on factors like competition, ad placement, time of day, and more. While this allows to be flexible with budget, bidding too much or not bidding enough can hurt ad campaigns. Take advantage of automated bidding based on our goals, but manage our bids and budget to make sure they’re enough to get the results we need for a positive return on our ad spend. For example, if fewer people click on our ads during the evening, PPC specialist can lower our bid during those times so we’re not wasting any of our budget for ads.
5. Track campaign performance and report updates.
Tracking PPC campaign performance is a crucial part of the entire strategy. Make changes based on the incoming data after a campaign goes live. If our bid isn’t quite enough to get an edge over our competitors, make adjustments to improve results. Maybe our search ad isn’t targeting the right keywords, use the data to make changes if that is the case to improve results.
Throughout this whole process, PPC specialist must regularly communicate campaign’s performance with the team. Produce performance reports on a monthly basis to explain how our campaigns are performing, and any other necessary information our team need to make informed marketing decisions.
- At least 3+ years of experience in PPC / SEO / SEM and digital marketing areas
- Proven track record in similar industry (preferably travel and tickets booking)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English and Russian is a must (Turkish, Kazakh and Azerbaijani is a plus)
- Fixed project budget based on the candidate's qualifications (US$1,800 contract amount).
- Employee stock options for employees who make long-term commitment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Professional growth and learning in a growing startup environment.
- Opportunity to work with directly with CEO and CTO of a growing tech company.
- The agile approach to management and no bureaucracy.
- Participation in strategic meetings of the company.
- Monthly wellbeing tickets (tickets to activities on Tripsome.com).
- Creative and active working environment in Astana Hub and opportunity to join the team in a joint accelerator program of Google for Startups and Astana Hub called Silkway Accelerator.
This is 6 months of contract position for senior level specialists with a high possibility to extend into a full time position depending on the candidate's performance and availability.
Send your CV / Resume AND Linkedin url to email@example.com with "Senior Digital Marketing / PPC specialist in Astana" subject line.