Senior Node.js Developer
The platform provides real estate management software and support services for the Airbnb market and vacation rentals worth $ 100 billion.
About the company:
Softermii (https://www.softermii.com/) is an outsourcing/outstaffing company with more than 8 years of experience in web and mobile application development with a team of more than 120 specialists from 6 countries. We have withstood multiple challenges, such as COVID-19 pandemic and war aggression against Ukraine, we have secured sustainable development processes, saved all our projects and jobs. Even more – we’re constantly growing.
Every day we add a new project to our portfolio in the following areas of expertise:
- Real estate
- Livestream E-commerce
- Fintech (WealthTech, Capital Trading)
- Real-Time Communications (RTC)
In addition, we develop 2 of our own solutions that help our customers get faster applications for video or audio calls (https://www.softermii.com/solutions/vidrtc) or an application for real estate with 3D visualization
Softermii: Succeed Without (L) imitations
We will turn any idea into a valuable product.
Our plans as a company:
We want to move from a regular outsourcing business to an ecosystem of outsourcing, education and product development companies.
The platform provides real estate management software and support services for the Airbnb market and vacation rentals worth $ 100 billion. Clients are graduates of Y-Combinator, with the help of leading venture capital companies in the United States and Israel.
Why we have opened this vacancy: team extension
Your responsibilities on the project will be:
- Design the overall architecture of the web application;
- Implement new features, services, and APIs;
- Work closely with product managers, UX/UI designers, and other engineers;
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle to build first-in-class solutions;
- Solve bugs;
- Write tests and monitor.
You can be part of the following team: developers, PM, QA, DevOps
Tools we use: Jira, Confluence, Git, Figma
Our requirements to you:
- At least 5 years of experience working with JavaScrip;
- 4+ years of experience using Node.js;
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis);
- Hands-on experience with distributed log systems (like Kafka);
- Experience with Microservices Architecture and Docker;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
It would be cool if you:
- Experience with TypeScript.
Who will you have the opportunity to meet during the hiring process (stages): HR, tech, 2 interviews on the client side.
What we can offer you:
- We have stable and highly-functioning processes – everyone has their own role and clear responsibilities, so decisions are made quickly and without unnecessary approvals.
- You will have enough independence to make decisions that can affect not only the project but also the work of the company.
- We are a team of like-minded experts who create interesting products during working hours, and enjoy spending free time together.
- Do you like to learn something new in your profession or do you want to improve your English? We will be happy to pay 50% of the cost of courses/conferences/speaking clubs.
- Do you want an individual development plan? We will form one especially for you + you can count on mentoring from our seniors and leaders.
- Do you have a friend who is currently looking for new job opportunities? Recommend them to us and get a bonus.
- Are you thinking about taking out insurance? This is also what we can offer you.
- And what if you want to relax? Then we have 21 working days off.
- What if you are feeling bad? You can take 5 sick leaves a year.
- Do you want to volunteer? We will add you to a chat, where we can get a bulletproof vest, buy a pickup truck or send children's drawings to the front.
- And we have the most empathetic HRs (who also volunteers!). So we are ready to support your well-being in various ways.
A little more information that you may find useful:
- our adaptation period lasts 3 months, this period time is enough for us to understand each other better;
- there is a performance review after each year of our collaboration where we use a skills map to track your growth;
- we really have no boundaries in the truest sense of the word – we have a flexible working day, remote or office is up to you.
Of course, we have a referral bonus system. So if you have a friend who likes our job opening, you can give us their telegram contact, and we in turn will thank you with a bonus if we start working with them!