Senior Product Manager (KYC/KYB)
We are looking for experienced Android Developers (mid to senior) to design and build the next generation of our mobile Trust Wallet application.
What to do (functional responsibilities):
- Participate in the development of client-server solutions for mobile platforms;
- Create and troubleshoot the code, participate in designing solution architecture;
- Research new technologies, platforms and development tools;
- Be a part of a highly skilled and creative development team.
What we expect from the candidate:
- At least 5 years of experience in developing mobile applications using Kotlin and Java, Android SDK;
- Experience writing auto tests;
- Ability to solve problems independently, without constant mentoring;
- Knowledge of the features of various versions of Android;
- Experience in developing client-server applications;
- Understanding the principles of building multi-threaded applications;
- Understanding the major patterns of mobile applications design (MVC, MVP, MVVM, MVI);
- Experience with git and gitflow, gradle understanding;
- Experience with Realm, SQLite Databases;
- Android Architecture components.
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses):
Working at Binance:
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry;
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems;
- International work environment and flat organisation;
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company;
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.