Join to Go Global Bootcamp programme and scale your startup!
Join the acceleration program for startups from Central Asia region from the USMAC startup accelerator and eco-system builder based in Silicon Valley, StrategEast center, Kyrgyz Software and Services Developers Association.
US Market Access Center Inc. (USMAC) is the Silicon Valley-based startup accelerator focused on helping foreign startups with fast and successful access to the US and global markets since 1995.
The program is designed for late-stage companies that already have some market validation, revenue and clients, and the emphasis for them is to ‘go global’.
Evaluation criteria for Selection on online Bootcamp from Silicon Valley
- Value Proposition (what problem are they solving, for what kind of customer)
- Business Model (how are they making money, or what is their plan for making money)
- Communications Skills (how well can they effectively communicate in English)
- Scalability (how well does their solution scale to markets outside of their current domestic market)
- Overall Likelihood of Global Success.
- The company must have at least a minimum viable product (MVP).
- Must have early / regular sales, or a client trial version of the PoC (Proof of Concept), at least one implementation.
Since Silicon Valley is the center of innovation in just about every sector, USMAC does not put any restrictions on sector focus.
Hot sectors right now are: Agtech, Fintech, Edtech, E-commerce, Enterprise Software, Advanced Manufacturing and Automotive tech.
For Astana Hub startups, 3 places are provided at a preferential price. Our selection is based on which startups are most ready for scaling.
Language of the program: english only
Discount price: $ 250
Application deadline: September 29, 2021
Registration by link