Kolesa Group launches free online course on backend development
The course is based on practical cases
On September 12, a free online course on backend development from the Kolesa Group will start. The application must be left by August 28 at the link
The teachers of the course are experts in the field of backend development. The 9-week online course can be combined with work or study, as lessons take place after 18:00.
Graduates of the courses will receive:
- upgrade to a confident junior developer;
- final pet project;
- certificate of successful completion of the course.
Who will the course suit:
- students with a theoretical background and a desire to develop in the backend;
- novice backend developers;
- junior-programmers who want to switch to PHP/Go from another language;
- novice developers from related fields who want to change their occupation.
What you need to know:
– Understanding what an algorithm is: the ability to divide a task into a series of sequential steps and the ability to build logical chains;
– Understanding of basic programming concepts: variables, loops, conditional operators;
– Know the basic git commands: clone, commit, checkout, push.
You can apply and get acquainted with the terms of participation by following the link.