IT session of Kazneftegazservice-2021 Annual Conference
The Union of Oilfield Service Companies of Kazakhstan KazService, in the year of its 10th anniversary, is holding the IX Annual Oilfield Service Conference "Kazneftegazservice-2021". The IT section of the conference will be held within the walls of the Astana Hub (C 4.6. Event Hall) to discuss the development of domestic IT companies in the oil and gas industry of Kazakhstan.
Date: November 19, 2021
Time: 16:30 (Nur-Sultan time) / 15:30 (Atyrau time);
Location: Nur-Sultan, Astana Hub, block C 4.6.
The section will be attended by:
- Askar Zhambakin, Vice Minister of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Zhanat Zhakhmetova, Vice Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Magzhan Madiev, CEO of Astana Hub;
- Marlen Sikhaev, Deputy Chairman of the Board of JSC "Holding Zerde";
- representatives of operators TCO, NCOC, KPO, responsible for the development of local content, production and IT;
- IT-specialists of national companies;
- heads of Kazakhstani IT companies.
Registration via link
More detailed information is available on the website www.kazneftegazservice.com