Online training "How to increase sales in your startup?"
"The International Technopark of IT Startups "Astana Hub" invites you to take part in an online training for startups from the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) within the framework of Startup Central Eurasia
Topic: “How to increase sales in your startup”
The training will be useful for startups moving to the development stage. You will find out:
- Why does a startup need sales? Terminology you should know.
- The sales path of a typical SaaS startup (for example, Attendify).
- Sales 2.0 and the "Manatee model".
- Profile of the ideal client.
- Sales companies and how to prepare them properly
- Demonstrations and deal making. What to do next?
All this will be explained and told by Artem Yaremchuk, the founder of four companies, one of which is Attendify, entered the top 50 fastest growing SaaS companies in the USA.
As a bonus, startups will receive information about the possibilities of financing and pumping their innovative projects within the framework of the "SeedMoney & TechPreneurs" programs from Astana Hub.
Registration is completed.
All materials are posted on the website:
Look for all new ways to boost your sales & Stay tuned!
When: this Friday, October 15, 2021.