Менеджер департамента стратегического анализа и корп.развит
Brief description of the vacancy
MANAGER of the Department of Strategic Analysis and Corporate Development
Structural division: Department of Strategic Analysis and Corporate Development
- Higher education in economics / Finance / Business administration / public administration.
- Work experience in the field corresponding to the department's activities for at least 1 (one) year. Previous work experience in national development institutes, financial organizations, research institutes, consulting companies, international organizations, in the field of business consulting, in public service is preferable. It is desirable to have experience in managerial positions. For graduates of the international scholarship of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Bolashak" / graduates who have completed a master's degree / PhD, work experience in the field corresponding to the activities of the department, at least 6 (six) months.
analytical skills, the ability to collect, summarize and analyze information, including statistical and economic, using the necessary mathematical calculations, the skills to prepare analytical reports, reports;
- knowledge and application of the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, including regulating financial activities, as well as the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on private entrepreneurship;
- knowledge of the procedure, basics and rules of maintaining and drafting documents (contracts, reports, acts, etc.).
- A confident user of the Microsoft Office application software package (Power Point, Word, Excel), skills in working with mail applications, Internet services and services, knowledge of applied computer programs (1C, electronic document management systems, electronic government, etc.) is desirable.
Functional requirements for the candidate:
- Analysis and monitoring of the results of the Fund's programs to inform the Fund's management;
- Organization of data collection from external sources for entering into the Fund's databases;
- Preparation of materials for the speeches of the Fund's management within the competence of the Department;
- Preparation of outgoing correspondence on issues within the competence of the Department;
- Preparation of responses to incoming correspondence to the Department strictly within the specified deadlines;
- Participation in the development of proposals on the strategic directions of the Fund's development;
- Participation in the development of proposals for improving corporate governance;
- Exercise of other powers within the scope of the Department's activities