Главный менеджер департамента кэптивных фондов
Brief description of the vacancy
Главный менеджер департамента кэптивных фондов
What we expect from the candidate
Coordination and analysis of the effectiveness of the activities of existing domestic and foreign direct investment funds in which the Company directly or indirectly has a stake, as well as participates in the management and investment decision–making of these investment funds, including through direct or indirect participation in the management company of these investment funds (hereinafter - Captive Funds), management companies, special purpose companies and other subsidiaries in the field of investment activity.
Ensuring the implementation of the Company's investment policy.
Basic requirements (education, skills)
Higher professional (financial and economic) education;
Work experience in the financial and investment sphere for at least 3 years and/or at least 1 year in the field of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and/or at least 1 year in an investment bank as an investment manager, analyst;
Availability of international certificates (CFA and/or ACCA, etc.);
Experience in supervising / managing/ and monitoring projects
What to do (functional responsibilities)
Selection and analysis of proposals for the creation/participation in Captive Funds:
- analyzes and selects the most promising proposals for the creation of new or participation of the Company in existing domestic and foreign Captive funds in order to form a high-quality investment portfolio.
Structuring and defining the basic conditions of Captive Funds, including changing the conditions of participation in Captive Funds:
optimal structuring and determination of the basic conditions for the creation of Captive Funds/participation of the Company in Captive Funds and in their activities, ensuring the maximum possible observance and protection of the interests of the Company, including based on the opinions of independent experts involved in the process;
amendments to the basic conditions of participation in Captive funds;
organization, if necessary, of independent legal, financial and other expertise/evaluation of proposals, including the search and involvement of independent experts / expert / evaluation organizations.
3) Termination of the Company's participation in Captive Funds:
- carrying out the necessary work to terminate the Company's participation in Captive Funds, including submitting issues for consideration by the authorized body of the Company (if necessary), accompanying the conclusion of the necessary documentation (if necessary).
4) Monitoring the activities of Captive funds:
monitoring the activities of Captive Funds and/or special purpose companies in accordance with the Company's internal regulatory documentation;
preparation of materials for consideration of current issues of Captive Funds at meetings of authorized bodies of the Company;
preparation of relevant presentation materials on Captive Funds for potential partners, as well as for reporting on the activities of the Department;
preparation and collection of necessary documentation for payment of notifications on payment of obligations of the Company of Captive Funds;
formation of a recommendation for a representative of the Company in the management bodies of the Captive Fund;
submission of reports on the activities of Captive Funds for consideration by the authorized bodies of the Company.
5) Investment analysis of portfolio companies with participation of Captive Funds of the Company:
- analysis of portfolio companies of the Company's Captive Funds in order to form a recommendation for the Company's representative in the management bodies of the Captive Fund;
- periodic monitoring of portfolio companies of Captive funds;
- cost analysis of companies planned for acquisition by Captive Funds with a high degree of control by the Company;
- selective cost analysis of portfolio companies of Captive Funds for internal purposes of the Company, including for semi-annual evaluation.
6) Assistance in the implementation of projects of state programs, participation of the Company in state programs:
- participation in the preparation of analytical information, presentation;
- participation in monitoring the implementation of programs by the Company and Captive Funds of the Company.
7) Participation in the collection and preparation of information for the development of financial and economic justifications in order to allocate funds from the Republican Budget of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8) Performance of other duties in accordance with the Company's internal regulatory documents and instructions of the Director, Managing Director and supervising Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of the Company within their competence, including, but not limited to:
correspondence with the Sole Shareholder of the Company on issues related to investment activities;
interaction with applicants and potential partners, including providing information about the Company's activities, its investment policy, criteria and procedures for selecting Captive Funds for investment;
maintaining a database of Captive funds and project companies;
participation in the composition of working groups, commissions, in negotiations within their competence;
participation in the preparation of information on the implementation of program documents, instructions and requests of state bodies, for which the Department is the responsible executor (co-executor) to the authorized state bodies within the time limits specified by the instructions;
amendments to the Company's internal regulatory documents related to investment activities;
participation in the process of formation and adjustments of the Development Plan, Strategic Planning Report, fair value assessment of the Company's strategic portfolio;
preparation of information certificates, presentations on priority issues.
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses)
Registration of an employment contract in accordance with the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Salary + quarterly bonuses based on performance results;
Medical insurance for the whole family (up to three people)
Training and professional development;