Главный менеджер департамента экономики и бюджетного планиро
Brief description of the vacancy
Главный менеджер департамента экономики и бюджетного планирования
What we expect from the candidate
Ensuring continuous medium-term planning of the Company's group activities within the framework of the Company's Development Strategy and monitoring its implementation.
Basic requirements (education, skills)
1. Result orientation: takes on additional functions to achieve the desired result;
2. Professional presentation preparation skills;
3. Sociability: is able to defend the position of the department / company to achieve results;
4. Choice and decision-making: when analyzing information, it takes into account all key factors and identifies priorities;
5. Cross-functional interaction: puts forward initiatives that significantly improve the established approach to work in related interaction;
6. Organization of the work of the unit: clearly plans the implementation of the tasks, namely, divides the task into stages, determines the resources needed to complete each stage, sets realistic deadlines;
7. Implementation of changes: promotes the adoption of necessary changes by the group;
8. Teamwork: actively interacts with colleagues, achieving consistency of actions at the junctions of his and neighboring work sites;
9. Development: continuously expands his horizons, improves his knowledge and abilities to achieve better results in his work.
10. Stress resistance;
1. Higher professional education (economic, financial, accounting);
2. Work experience in the professional field or in areas corresponding to the functional areas of the position – at least 5 (five) years;
3. In the type of economic activity corresponding to the profile of the organization (preferably in the group of companies of the Holding and/or public administration bodies) – at least 3 (three) years;
4. Preferred availability of professional certifications (CIMA, CFA, CIA, ACCA or others);
What to do (functional responsibilities)
1. Planning of development plans of JSC "Baiterek Venture Fund" and JSC "QazTech Ventures" (supervised subsidiaries (DO). Formation of the development plan and supervised programs and the Company's budget by analyzing its impact on the main performance indicators of the Company. Ensuring the actualization of Development Plans and budgets of supervised subsidiaries in order to ensure the implementation of the strategy and the achievement of strategic indicators of the Company.
2. Interaction. Ensuring coordination and approval of Development Plans of supervised subsidiaries and its adjustments with the Company and the Sole Shareholder.
3. Improving business processes. Automation of planning and budgeting processes.
4. Reporting. Preparation of a monthly/quarterly/ annual report on the budget execution of supervised subsidiaries and the Company, an annual report/ monthly/quarterly monitoring of the implementation of the Development Plan of supervised subsidiaries in order to ensure timely informing management about the current state of financial and economic activities of the subsidiaries.
5. Expert support. Preparation of analytical background information and provision of consulting support to the structural divisions of the Company and its subsidiaries, members of the Management Board and the Board of Directors of the Company on issues related to the competence.
6. Methodological support of the processes of planning and monitoring the implementation of Development Plans of subsidiaries of the Company. Develops and amends the methodology for the development, coordination, adjustment and monitoring of the implementation of development plans supervised by the Company, in order to unify the processes and procedures for the formation, coordination and monitoring of development plans of subsidiaries, as well as bringing them into line with the regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. Approval of the Company's development plan. Organizes and accompanies the process of approving the consolidated development plan of the Company with the Sole Shareholder.
8. Provision of conclusions. Prepares conclusions and develops recommendations on economic issues of supervised organizations and the Company, submitted to the authorized bodies of the Company.
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses)
1. Registration of an employment contract in accordance with the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan; 2. Salary + quarterly bonuses based on the results of performance; 3. Medical insurance for the whole family (up to four people) 4. Training and professional development; 5. Professional team.