Senior Test Automation Engineer in JS
Brief description of the vacancy
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for testing new functionality and performing regression testing. We aim to implement industry best practices, including automated CI/CD and regression testing.
This position will involve working with Tycho, a newly announced cloud platform by Baker Hughes, which external customers and internal teams will utilize. It will consist of existing digital products being migrated to the cloud, providing a unified UI.
If you have experience in testing and automation and are passionate about utilizing cutting-edge practices, we encourage you to apply.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop, and maintain automated testing solutions
- Create and execute automated test cases to identify defects and areas for improvement
- Test data preparation
- Conduct manual testing
- Participate in release test cycles
- Work on and submit bug reports
What You Have
- Ability to implement test automation framework in behavior-driven development
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps, GitHub, GitHub Actions
- Understanding of testing Web API (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
- Familiarity with Playwright (or other Selenium-like tools) for web application testing
Nice to Have
- Expertise in performance testing (client/server side)
- UI tests: Playwright + Cucumber.JS
- Test Case Management: Azure Test Plans + Gherking (Cucumber.JS)
- AWS Cloud Provider
- Back-end: Node.JS / GrapQL + 3rd party tools (PostGraphile, PostGrest, Swagger)
- Front-end: React / Typescript + Chart.JS
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Knowledge sharing within the community of the industry’s top professionals worldwide
- Various opportunities for self-development: hard & soft skills internal training courses, mentoring programs, and unlimited access to 8,000+ LinkedIn Learning courses
- Free English classes with certified teachers
- Competitive compensation in USD, regular assessments, and salary reviews
- Bonuses for participating in the referral program
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely from any place in Kazakhstan
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Relocation opportunities within our offices in 50+ countries with throughout support for you and your family
- 28 vacation days and six trust days per year (sick leave without a medical certificate)
- Medical & family care programs, corporate and social events
- EPAM Kazakhstan is a team of technologists and innovators united by a passion for technology. Today we operate across all cities with offices in Astana, Almaty, and Karaganda and work with the world's leading companies from different industries. EPAM builds a continuously learning organization and helps its employees reach their full potential and achieve their professional goals through learning. Our agile methodologies, customer collaboration frameworks, engineering excellence programs, and hybrid teams offer many career paths and development opportunities.