Brief description of the vacancy
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and optimizing our courier fleet.
What we expect from the candidate
- Great people skills, and leadership skills- You will be the person of reference for our Glovers Fleet :)
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and really organized.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
Basic requirements (education, skills)
- Proficient Excel and google sheets knowledge.
- Really good communications skills and customer service skills
What to do (functional responsibilities)
- Be in charge of Couriers fleet organization
- Responsible for recruitment and training of Glovers.
- Uploading new Couriers (Glovers) in our system, with their required documentation and information.
- Be accountable for Glovers contracts and documentation.
- Support Glovers with possible queries and FAQs.
- Assure every Glover has every needed material.
- Analyze fleet's progress and develop reports to track and create improvements.
- Support Operations Manager with fleet reports and metrics about the operation.
- Report to the Operations Manager regarding the fleet
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses)
- Official contract Republic of Kazaksta