Technical Administrator (Oracle Applications)
Brief description of the vacancy
The international team of our Company invites technical administrators to a new Thailand project on migration and support of Oracle solutions.
We are looking for talented, motivated professionals who are ready to learn quickly and provide high-quality functional and technical assistance to our clients.
You will be required to study the operation of a complex system in a short time, understand its features, and learn how to apply the system's capabilities in practice.
- Support of the Oracle Applications in Enterprise architecture
- High Availability procedure implementation
- Communication with Oracle Support
- Configure and improve monitoring (Dynatrace, ELK, BMC Helix)
- Manage security policy (access/connectivity to 3rd parties)
- Housekeeping setup and configuration
- Automation for routine operations
- Oracle SOA capacity planning
- Analyze, plan and deploy zero downtime patching/patching of Oracle Applications (WebLogic, SOA, OBIEE, BIP, Oracle Retail etc)
- Should have experience in technical roles in integration projects. From 1-2 years of experience in Oracle SOA as a technical consultant/administrator (retail/communications are preferable)
- Experience in designing, developing, troubleshooting, code tuning, and delivering solutions using the following Oracle Middleware Solutions and Technologies gives you benefits::
- WebLogic Server
- JDeveloper, PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS
- Enterprise Manager(EM Console), WebLogic Console
- Monitoring configuration
- BackUp policy, recovery procedure creation, and testing
- Linux system administrator
- Understanding of TAC, High and Continuous Availability of Oracle applications.
- Understanding of the Client Requirements, business processes, and ability to prepare/review the technical documentation
- Salary to be discussed on the results of the interview;
- Official contract in accordance with country legislation;
- Salary in Great British Pounds.
- Benefits program: compensation of Professional, Workplace, Health, Children, Sports, Services, Culture expenses by your choice;
- Flexible work format: remotely anywhere or in our cozy office in Armenia
- Working with an international team on exciting and challenging projects;
- Great opportunity to realize your professional potential and fulfill your career ambitions.