Binance: Financial Derivatives Specialist (Customer Support)
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users
Basic requirements (education, skills):
Bachelor’s degree or diploma, preferably in finance-related major;
Prior customer support experience with exposure to an e-commerce or financial industry background is a must;
Excellent communication skill in English; additional knowledge of other Asian languages would be an advantage;
Familiar with CS operation and business processes, with a strong ability for problem solving and strong number driven approach.
What you will be doing (functional duties):
Coordinate and handle customer inquiries about Binance financial derivatives, and retain regular customers;
Solve customer complaint issues, and create and document report analysis;
Optimize customer complaint processes and improve service quality;
Handle unpredictable emergencies in an efficient and timely manner;
Perform adhoc tasks and reports assigned by shift leader and/or managers.
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses):
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry;
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems;
- International work environment and flat organisation;
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company;
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.