Binance: Financial Derivatives Specialist (Customer Support)
Brief description of the vacancy
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users
Basic requirements (education, skills):
Bachelor’s degree or diploma, preferably in finance-related major;
Prior customer support experience with exposure to an e-commerce or financial industry background is a must;
Excellent communication skill in English; additional knowledge of other Asian languages would be an advantage;
Familiar with CS operation and business processes, with a strong ability for problem solving and strong number driven approach.
What you will be doing (functional duties):
Coordinate and handle customer inquiries about Binance financial derivatives, and retain regular customers;
Solve customer complaint issues, and create and document report analysis;
Optimize customer complaint processes and improve service quality;
Handle unpredictable emergencies in an efficient and timely manner;
Perform adhoc tasks and reports assigned by shift leader and/or managers.
What we offer (social package, benefits, bonuses):
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry;
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems;
- International work environment and flat organisation;
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company;
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.