Andersen_Software Engineer - MLOps Engineer
Software Engineer - MLOps Engineer
The project is the creation of new solutions, such as intelligent personal assistants for enterprise engineers. These are SaaS solutions that operate with data and knowledge sources, analyzing them and using them to solve specific problems.
The customer is a company that provides the financial sector and various business areas with necessary analytical services, including data, expertise, and technology for making daily decisions.
Tech stack on the project: Python, ML APIs, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Azure/AWS/Google Cloud, MLflow, Kubeflow, Apache Airflow, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk.
- Designing, preparing, and developing an environment in AWS Cloud and Bare Metal servers simultaneously;
- Developing scalable and reliable ML infrastructure components to facilitate the deployment of ML models;
- Making ML models available in the form of APIs;
- Operationalizing models on AWS infrastructure;
- Creating scalable automated processes for the large-scale deployment of ML models;
- Developing systems to monitor the ML model performance.
- Experience in deploying ML APIs/containers – such as Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift – to the public cloud (Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud) and ML lifecycle platforms (MLflow, Kubeflow, Apache Airflow) for 1+ years;
- Experience in designing data processing pipelines using Kafka, Elasticsearch, and Kibana;
- Knowledge of any tool for logging and monitoring, such as Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk, etc.;
- Strong software engineering skills and experience with Python;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us:
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects.
Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
Many different ways to grow – you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth.
Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule – whatever is convenient for you.
Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Join our team!