Andersen_Full Stack Developer (Node.js + React)
Brief description of the vacancy
Full Stack Developer (Node.js + React)
The project is the development of a platform for investment.
The customer is a Saudi-based Fintech company that develops state of the art digital platforms that provide easy, accessible, automated and algorithm-driven financial planning and wealth management.
- Writing clean, clear and efficient code;
- Collaborating with team members on system architecture design and various technologies to rapidly build new and improve upon existing platforms.
- Experience as a Full-Stack developer for 4+ years;
- Experience with Node.js, Spring Boot, Express;
- Knowledge of ES6, CSS3, HTML5, TypeScript;
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL;
- Understanding of SOLID and Clean code principles;
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Understanding of queues and asynchronized communication of services;
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with complete product releases from development, integration, testing to production;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience in FinTech;
- Experience with Unit Testing;
- Understanding of CQRS and Event Sourcing;
- Understanding of MVP and MVVM design patterns, SAGA/Event Sourcing.
Reasons to join us:
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects.
Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
Many different ways to grow – you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth.
Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule – whatever is convenient for you.
Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Join our team!