Ignition: Junior Front-end & Back-end Developers (Remote)
Junior Front-end & Back-end Developers (Remote)
- Ignition is a fully remote technology company and the first system of record for Go-to-Market – a collaborative hub for Marketing and Product teams to plan, execute, and measure the GTM side launching.
What you will do:
- Front-end and back-end development tasks, working on the Ignition product from day one.
- Brainstorm directly with the Founders to create the first version of the Ignition platform.
- Have the unlimited opportunity for taking ownership of features and areas with increasing scope, and for technical and leadership growth.
- Advocate for modern engineering best practices, and use metrics to measure change.
- And many other possible tasks.
Completed bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- Strong communication skills. Able to explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers.
- Teamwork - ability to lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions within the team.
- Ability to write understandable, testable code with an eye toward maintainability.
- Strong desire & ability to learn and develop - you get carried away when you learn more about this topic, you want to grow professionally in the company and bring profit.
- English skills - we expect you to have a minimum of Upper-Intermediate level to be able to communicate with the Founders and the team in English on a daily basis.
- Self-reliance - you are able to work and make decisions on your own.
- Proactivity - you have a strong desire to help the company grow. You are open to new information and communication, we expect you to be a person with many ideas, not just an executor.
- Responsibility - you can analyze the tasks and set your deadlines. You are autonomous and can work on your own.
What we offer:
Full-time employment - 8 working hours per day, 5/2.
- A unique chance to join a fast-growing IT company and boost your skills & knowledge.
- Professional growth together with the company.
- An opportunity to be mentored and learn from talented specialists in the team.
- Stability - this is not an internship or project work, we consider only the candidates looking for a long-term commitment (2+ years) who would like to become the company’s core.
- Quick selection process.
Apply here: https://clck.ru/sHcm8