QA Engineer / Project Manager
Hello! We have a unique offer for you if you are a proficient QA Engineer and want to try your hand at Product Management! We are a fintech startup and we are
What is Saldo Core:
Saldo Core Web is going to be a SaaS platform for personal & business finance management. The platform will allows our user to get access to all our services in one product.
Why we do it:
Unlike existing similar solutions on the market, our platform is simpler and easier to use, it is easy to understand and start using.
Why should you work with us?
- We already have a formed team of QA specialists who will help to adapt and learn faster.
- We are constantly trying to work with the latest technologies and make our own decisions about the stack and architecture.
- We have a team of professionals in their fields, and we have already created a good environment for sharing experiences.
- Our products bring real benefits to people. Before us, clients either used a notebook and many businesses closed due to financial errors, or kept accountants / financiers simply because it is difficult to work with current solutions.
- Our products are already in the top app store in their categories and help more than 20,000 users every day.
- We are looking for people who want to make independent decisions about product development — the team determines how the product will look and work.
- Lack of bureaucracy — we are flexible and quick in making decisions.
Join us and let’s help millions of entrepreneurs together! 🙂
You will be responsible for:
- Testing of new functional, regression testing.
- Creating reports in the bug tracking system as a part of the bug lifecycle.
- Creating and maintaining test documentation.
- Setting tasks, their assessment and planning with the team.
- Performance control of the assigned tasks.
Hard skills required for the position:
- Solid knowledge of QA basics, testing approaches, types, methods, etc.
- Understanding of web testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of the principles of client-server programs work.
- The ability to quickly understand the functionality of applications.
- Hands-on experience with web debugging tools.
- Experience in writing test documentation.
- Project management experience with a team of 2-4 people.
- Experience in task assessment and work planning.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of mobile testing methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with mobile debugging tools.
What do we offer to an employee in this position?
- Flexible work schedule. This is not just wording, but real flexibility. You can start and end your day at any time in any location and country, the main thing is to take into account team processes and achieve the desired results. We don’t track your time, we don’t take screenshots of your desktop, and we don’t engage in micromanagement at all.
- 36 business days of paid day off, which can be spent on vacation, sick leave, public holidays and generally at your own discretion.
- We reimburse 50% of the cost of learning English.
- If you use medical insurance we are ready to compensate you for 50% of its cost.
- We can reimburse you for 50% of the cost of studying at courses, training, and webinars and we also have developed networking and community for sharing experience.
- Twice a year, we host large-scale corporate events, attended by more than 800 employees from different countries. And together with the Saldo Apps team, we go to Odesa for a week-long hackathon every summer, where we work on new products and relax together. We will resume these traditions as soon as it is possible and safe for everyone.