Kazakh startups presented their products to venture investors
The Invest Day, which has already become traditional for the IT ecosystem of Kazakhstan, was once again held in Astana Hub today. Top domestic and foreign investors and startups met face to face on the Technopark's online platform.
The authors of the best technological projects, who have passed a rigorous selection by an independent expert commission, today presented their solutions to the guests of the event.
Invest Day is always bright ideas, fresh views on old problems and big names: business angels and representatives of well-known investment funds. The meeting was also attended by guests from abroad, who listened very carefully to each pitch and asked their questions to the participants. In total, 15 investors from Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine and the UK attended the online meeting.
Only ten startups out of 50 received the opportunity to speak to leading experts in the world of venture investments. Let's list the participants:
- YouTool - mobile application for contactless rental of construction tools;
- Focus ED - Hybrid Cell Phone Stand with built-in virtual classroom;
- iGPStech - Portable Waterproof GPS Tracker for Animals;
- Sarqyt App - the first mobile outlet supermarket;
- Vanongo is a platform that allows day-to-day delivery;
- Moneo.finance - application for payment of goods and services in installments;
- Zena Care - distributed ID-based IoT healthcare kiosk platform;
- UnApp Space is a platform for automating the preparation of high school graduates for admission to foreign universities;
- Dentist Plus is a cloud-based information ecosystem of dentists.
Login to leave a comment