VC School: Astana Hub invites students to study venture investments
Leading venture investors and active business angels will talk about the skills of investing in startups and IT companies as part of the fifth stream of the VC School training course.
On the course you will learn:
🔺 What is venture investment: how to find a balance between profitability and risk;
🔺 Innovation ecosystem and its key participants. Trends in the venture investment market;
🔺 How to form a pipeline of projects;
🔺 Initial startup analysis. Detailed analysis of the project. What to look for in Due Diligence;
🔺Basic terms of the transaction (Term Sheet). Legal issues;
🔺Popular deal structuring formats. Portfolio management. Successful strategies of venture capital market participants. exit strategies.
VC School is a unique opportunity to learn how to invest in startups and IT absolutely free!
We are waiting for you if you:
- Business owner interested in investing in startups;
- New or existing investor;
- An angel investor who wants to expand their skills and knowledge.
On the course, you will have the opportunity to meet cool specialists and expand your circle of networking.
- Ilya Korolev - IIDF Portfolio Manager, RUB 650+ million under management in 16 companies. Professional tracker. Clients: Alfa-Bank, Yandex, start-ups with a revenue of 100 million rubles. in year. Methodologist of Yandex Tolstoy Startup Camp and Alfa Camp programs. Lean Startup and Customer Development Evangelist.
- Sergey Bogdanov is a serial entrepreneur, CEO of YellowRockets, managing partner of YellowRockets.vc venture fund. The fund invests in startups in the early stages of development up to $400,000. The fund showed 3.8X growth in portfolio capitalization over a year and a half. One of the fund's deals, an investment in Electroneek, was recognized as the deal of the year in the Russian venture capital market last year. Growth of capitalization of Electroneek for a year and a half in 21X.
- Dmitry Sutormin is a business angel, co-founder of the investment syndicate AngelsDeck, managing partner of the YellowRockets.vc fund. Top 20 business angels in Russia. 15+ years of experience in venture capital investments. Invested in Playkey, RCML, Enaza, SkyparkCDN, Megapteka, Kubia, LiveMap, MyBuddy, ElectroNeek, Dbrain, etc.
Submission Deadline: September 20
Almaty, Sail Coworking
We are waiting for your applications via the link! Limited number of seats!