The seventh Pitch Day for promising IT solutions took place at Astana Hub
The international technopark Astana Hub hosted the seventh Pitch Day, organized by the initiative of the city administration of Astana. This event aims to provide a platform for presenting and evaluating promising IT projects aimed at improving the quality of life in the capital.
Earlier, the city administration announced a search for innovative solutions. More than 50 applications were received, and 8 IT projects were selected to participate in the seventh Pitch Day.
The event was attended by the Deputy Mayor of Astana, Yevgeny Glotov; the Director of the Department of Information Technology Industry Development of the MCRIA RK, Yersultan Yermanov; and the head of the Department of Digitalization and Public Services of the city of Astana, Meirambeck Ashirbekov.
The projects presented at Pitch Day cover various areas, including education, healthcare, housing and communal services, security, and transportation. The following projects were presented during the event:
- Smart-eam - enterprise asset management software.
- Ekgov - a digital multifunctional platform for a smart city.
- TrustContract - an online service for signing contracts using SMS verification.
- Digital Lab - a virtual laboratory for physics, chemistry, and biology.
- IZIDOS - a mobile application for managing sports facilities and city events.
- E-KNOT - an integrated solution for efficient management of multi-apartment buildings.
- DAJI - "Green Drainage" system - drainage wells with plants.
At the end of the event, follow-up meetings were scheduled with representatives of city structures for more in-depth discussions and possible implementation of the proposed solutions. The city administration is also ready to support startups in the communal sphere by offering financing to address existing problems.
Astana Hub and the city administration of Astana regularly organize events, supporting entrepreneurial initiatives and stimulating the innovative development of the capital. Today marked the seventh and concluding Pitch Day of the year.
Login to leave a comment